We are committed to helping you reach and maintain your best possible level of wellness. To make this goal more manageable in your busy life, we offer routine women’s health exams and screenings, preventive care, health education, and up-to-date women’s diagnostic services in one convenient location.
Our women’s Health and preventive services include:
Annual and Routine Exams
- Pap Test
- Other cancer screenings including Ca 125
- Cholesterol screening and management
- Screening for HIV and other STDs
- Genetic testing for women at high risk for breast or ovarian cancer (family history)
For our patients’ convenience, our physicians are very pleased to address any concern or problem you may have at the same time as your yearly exam. However, a yearly exam without a co-pay does not apply to visits addressing problems or complaints (such as abnormal bleeding, menopausal symptoms, breast pain, etc.). Please be aware that an office visit will be submitted to your insurance company, and a co-pay may be required.
- Hormonal Birth Control: Pill, Patch, and Ring
- Contraceptive implants
- Laparoscopic tubal ligation–Ask your physician about tubal ligation and the possibility of reducing ovarian cancer risk.
In-office Diagnostic Center
- 3D Mammography
- Bone Density Testing for Osteoporosis (DEXA)
- Ultrasound Exams including 4D
- Other laboratory testing
Other Wellness Services
- Immunizations (Gardisil®, flu shots, tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis)
- Support and appropriate referral for weight control, smoking cessation, alcohol, and other substance issues, depression